Friday 25 September 2009

Hellooo

Soooo
I don't know proper bloggage ways, so this could go anyway to be honest
I was tempted to say blockage to show my love for SBJ (STEPH J BLOCK FOR YOU LOSERS WHO DON'T KNOW AND IF YOU DON'T. SHAME ON YOU!!)
So what have I been up to. I saw the flynes and the bearded boy yesterday :') always loves that very muchly..
Had Mr fit bio teacher today (Y) I believe I have Miss fit bio teacher Monday. Also had sociology with certain someone which thinking about it is a shit codename so we'll call her... rearend (thank you flynes) always enjoy that. Her and her rear end ;D
I'm glad I'm getting rid of attention seekers from my life but even between rearend and the other one I still kind of love the fake girl =[
My Heart's In Florida Forever And Always
[Sorry Bearded, Flynes, Knickerless and Wifey]

2 comments: